- This event has passed.
Android Smartphone Apps: The Good, The Bad, and The Safe at The ARC
January 26, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$15
If you have questions about Downloading and Installing an “App” on your Android Smartphone, then this class is for you! We’ll answer these questions as well as go over Step-by-Step instructions on how to Install an App. Plus, Nancy will share with you some Apps that she has used a long time and believes they will be helpful for you, too!
Join us to learn:
- What’s an App and what are they for?
- How do I know if an App is safe or not?
- What could possibly go wrong if I download a Bad App?
- How do I Install or Uninstall an App?
- What are some good Apps that can make my life easier and/or safer?
- Fee: $15; class size limited to 15 people per session
- * Bring your Android (or Droid) Smart phone. Some manufacturers are Samsung, Motorola, LG, acer, HTC, Casio, Sony, etc. This class is not for iPhone users.
- **Register with workshop payment at The ARC Front Desk at least 2 days before the workshop begins. This workshop will be held in the Conference Room.