- This event has passed.
Basics of your Android Smartphone class
March 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Want to really learn and be confident on how to use your Android Smartphone? We will go over written Step-by-Step instructions on how to use these features of your phone, plus you’ll get individualized attention. Join us for the “Basics of your Android Smartphone” and learn how to:
- DELETE unwanted Icons
- INCREASE your FONT size
- Set-up “Speeding Dialing” to call your loved ones quickly
- Send a TEXT message and ADD a PHOTO
- Plus, get general Tips on using your phone!
- Bring your Smartphone!
- Fee: Free – compliments of Ritchie Law Office, Ltd.; class size limited to 15.
- RVSP required, call soon as class size is limited
- Class open to everyone over 50 in Bloomington/Normal area!
- This class is not for iPhone or Jitterbug users.
* Pre-register for this workshop by contacting Ritchie Law Office, Ltd. at least 2 days before the workshop begins by emailing Valerie@RitchieLawOffice.com OR calling 309-273-1500.
** This workshop will be held at First State Bank of Bloomington, 204 N. Prospect Rd., Bloomington, IL in the Conference Room.