- This event has passed.
Find your way using your Smartphone GPS
September 18, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$15
Planning a trip this Autumn or Winter? Never get lost again! Learn how to use your GPS! We will go over Step-by-Step written instructions on how to use your Android OR iPhone GPS AND practice finding locations with your phone. Join us in the Conference Room at The ARC for the “Find your way using GPS“.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Turn on your “Location” so the GPS satellite can find you
- Turn on the voice/sound to hear the directions spoken to you
- Enter your destination via typing or talking into your phone
- Find directions between 2 locations
- Choose the best route option for you
- Find restaurants, gas stations, addresses, other cities, etc.
* Pre-register: $15; class size limited to 15 people per session
** Pre-register with workshop payment at The ARC Front Desk at least 1 day before the workshop begins. This workshop will be held in the Conference Room at The ARC.
*** Bring your Android (or Droid) or iPhone Smartphone. Manufacturers include: Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC, and iPhone.