- This event has passed.
iPhone Apps: the Good, the Bad, & the Safe
December 10, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$15
If you have questions about downloading and installing a “safe” App on your iPhone Smartphone, this class is for you! Nancy, The Tech Tutor, will answer these questions and go over Step-by-Step instructions on how to install & uninstall an App. Plus, she’ll share with you some Apps that she has used a long time that can be helpful for you, too!
- What’s an App and what are they for?
- How do I know if an App is safe or not?
- How do I Install or Uninstall an App?
- Some good Apps that can make your life easier and/or safer
* Pre-register with $15 workshop payment at The ARC Front Desk at least 2 days before the workshop begins. This workshop will be held in the Conference Room at The ARC. Class size limited to 15 people per session.
** Bring your iPhone Smartphone charged-up!